Monday, November 22, 2010

Life Itself

So I'm new to this whole blog thing, but everyone is doing it. So I am probably just going to use this to let out feelings and to just talk. Let me tell you a little about myself. My name is Tyler James Nelson. I love sports. I played many sports growing up including baseball, football, Track & Field, soccer, swimming, basketball. Eventually I had to pick between them to what I wanted to play in high school. I chose basketball and track my freshman year and sophomore year through senior year I was on the swimming team and soccer team. I love soccer the most. I feel relieved when I play it. I have a beautiful girlfriend. Her name is Samantha. I love her so much and plan on marrying her. She truly is the love of my life, my soul mate. I am currently at Dixie State College but eventually want to go up to Southern Utah University to be with my Samm and to get a Bachelors and maybe a Masters in Athletic Training/Physical Therapy. I live at home with my parents and little sister. I have two sisters. Lindsey who is 21 and Emilee who is 10. I love them both but they both can get on my nerves very easily. I was raised LDS but have always had my doubts about it. So finally when I became the age to go on the Mormon mission I said I didn't want to go because I don't believe it is the true church. I have been to my girlfriend's church quite a few times. She is Lutheran. When I step into that building I feel happier and I feel loved. I don't know if it is the right church but I want to find out. I want God in my life but don't know where to go for him to be in my life. My parents are forcing me to still go to the LDS church even though it makes me unhappy. So when I move out I plan on searching other churches and to see what they are like.
Well I now I'm going to go hit the books and get some homework done before I play in my city-league soccer team.

No comments:

Post a Comment